You may return any DVD or CD purchase if it meets any of the following criteria:
- We sent you the wrong title
- The CD or DVD disc is physically defective
- The content is different from its description
Merchandise Return Policy:
- Clothing: We do not refund on clothing. Clothes can only be exchanged for a different size. Please be certain about your choice before completing the order.
- Books may be returned for a refund as long as they are returned in a salable condition. The People Speak may charge a 20% restocking fee, and the original shipping and handling will not be refunded. If the book spine has been creased or pressed down, then a refund will not be granted.
- Any other merchandise may be returned as long as it is returned in resalable condition. For products returned in resalable condition AND in the original packaging (including shrinkwrap in place) The People Speak may charge a 20% restocking fee, and the original shipping and handling will not be refunded. If a product’s original packaging is opened, The People Speak reserves the right to refuse a refund or assess a restocking fee of up to 50% to bring product back into a resalable condition.
Any other reasons than those listed above will not be granted an RMA.
A return merchandise authorization (RMA) must be requested within 2 weeks from the date that you ordered the film or products. Once we receive back the product, the credit card you use for purchase will be refunded the full amount, minus any restocking fee and the original shipping/handling cost.
If a return is requested after 2 weeks after shipping date, we reserve the right to refuse to refund a return.
Please email us for an RMA request
We refund the cost of an item and the handling & postage fees for all non-deliverable items that is address correctly, but returned by post office for any reason. A notice will be sent to buyer regarding the non-delivery and to reorder.